Monday, July 28

Hiphop Fest 2003, was my first ever. Didn’t go to the one last yr..coz of I dunno what. Da area was really really nice sia.Dome shaped tent, aircon, huge huge stage, smoke/lights, excellent sound system and plenty of eye candy. It was ASS heaven I tell u. Fai n I had a cool tyme spotting asses and commenting on em. I loike.

I think our performance went well..(err kan?) But we were sorely missing Sani’s hyper presence. As kecian, lepas joget aje straight away nak kena prepare nyani/rap. But I tink we did ok..one of our better performances right? I sure hope so. I feel so. Someone commented I should dance more on stage and try not to act cool. ape sia??! Hahahahaha…next tyme lah..next time. Just waiting for the video from Rul now.aku punya bodoh, lupa nak suruh someone ambikan gambar pakai dgcam aku.arghhhhhh! Sorry eh guyz…Crowd started pouring in after our set..heheh tapi takpe..i saw ppl bobbing their heads so that was good enough. Thank you Imran and thank u to those who made it possible. Thank you Da Pham…for coming together despite trying times. Thank u Wan, for sayin da gurls improved n getting da tags.Thank u Rul, for providin da videocam n doing good despite tak dpt praktice sgt. Thank u As, for despite bein tired dancing,ure still there for dp and Thank u Sani for encouraging and sms-in even though kau nga training.

love u all . keep it together . da pham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home