Hi guys...
So Soory i didnt meet u'all todae...need to study lah. Anyway EXAMS!!! are around the corner. Furthermore, i've been coming home late for the past few days. Feel guilty lah kalau tak study...*sigh. I miss Dry Peanutz alot ok. Nvm, wait Bulan Ramadhan, then kiter will plan and buka puasa together ok.
Ok lah, gtg....n BLAJAR...aaaarrrrgh. It's irritating ok, got to study on Saturday, while the rest go to town n chill with frenz..*sob.
Till then, I love u guys ok. Miss u alotz.
Take care my dear Sani.
Take care my dear Ayu.
Take care my dear Wan.
Take care my dear Rul.
So Soory i didnt meet u'all todae...need to study lah. Anyway EXAMS!!! are around the corner. Furthermore, i've been coming home late for the past few days. Feel guilty lah kalau tak study...*sigh. I miss Dry Peanutz alot ok. Nvm, wait Bulan Ramadhan, then kiter will plan and buka puasa together ok.
Ok lah, gtg....n BLAJAR...aaaarrrrgh. It's irritating ok, got to study on Saturday, while the rest go to town n chill with frenz..*sob.
Till then, I love u guys ok. Miss u alotz.
Take care my dear Sani.
Take care my dear Ayu.
Take care my dear Wan.
Take care my dear Rul.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home