Aloooohhaa ya'all...FINALLY I NOE HOW TO BLOG...omigosh! Gettin kinda excited now, I no longer need to tag only. Whooohoo!!! Ok now i dunno wat to write but then I jz wanna say I LuRp DrY PeAnUtZ ( formerly known as 'DaPham' ).....keep the spirit goin ok..
Monday, August 4
Previous Posts
- pictures of 020803-relek relek belakang HMV : can ...
- online DP poll : yall prefer da banner now or da ...
- Hiphop Fest 2003, was my first ever. Didn’t go to ...
- ok guys next up is hiphopfest kan? so when are we ...
- .latest DP update. Sani gave me a call to say that...
- hello fellow dp-ians..just updating the current si...
- hahaha people if ure bored go *here* and check out...
- Ok so, I got a call from Wan yesterday from camp (...
- oh my gawd people...i heard this song on da radio ...
- . snaps galore . .the original pik here has been ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home