HaPPy BuRpDaY to you SANI.....I'm sorry that on ur bdae, u got to be in camp...I wish i could go out with ya n spend time wit u on our bdae....
Sunday, August 10
Previous Posts
- Happy 21st Birthday to Sani!! have a great day tod...
- i just stuffed my already bloated stomach with mor...
- HEYYPPI BURPDAY MY DEAREST AYU!! Best wishes.... T...
- Ok now that i noe how to blog oredy..korang plak t...
- Aloooohhaa ya'all...FINALLY I NOE HOW TO BLOG...om...
- pictures of 020803-relek relek belakang HMV : can ...
- online DP poll : yall prefer da banner now or da ...
- Hiphop Fest 2003, was my first ever. Didn’t go to ...
- ok guys next up is hiphopfest kan? so when are we ...
- .latest DP update. Sani gave me a call to say that...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home