Tuesday, August 12

ALoHa People.....
Here's an update about wat's goin on in my life for the past few days....(read only when u're interested)....
I've been rehearsing..hey wat's new. Besides that on the eve of National Day, I went to Nation Party at sentosa....Migawd the party was sooooooo freaking boring..Cz all i can see is guys....lots n lots of guys....n all of em are gays...gosh wat's wrong wit these guys, they got the looks, body, brain n all...they more worthy for gurls. Sad to say but those bunch of guys....are sooooo much(100x) betta than 'real' guys....they are soo understanding, polite....n gentlemen enuff. Gosh i Juz LURP em!!!!
Ok enuff abt that, then on National day itself, I performed at Esplanade theatre. It was quite a bit of experience.
I'm struggling, coping wit ma studies n had to juggle dance at the same tyme. But i shall not complain cz i chose my life to be like this...|heard that sani...:)|....
Anyway, today i juz received a very shocking n unexpected news from someone dear....but no matta wat i'll be strong.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST...I LuRpPPPP DrY PeaNUtz....MOTTO: Keep the peanuts dry n roasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home