Heeeeyyyyyyah .......
Wat's wrong wit u pple....No updates ah? I guess everyone muz b bz wit their own life...Anyway, this weekend, DP's not meeting up, cz Wan n Rul be having their Graduation Ceremony tmr...hey good luck guys. Then for Ayu, I tink she's gonna spend tyme with her frens/phamily...i dunno. As for Sani, hurmmmmm i'm not sho either. He should be spending tyme wit his family too , i guess, cz he'll b flying to Thailand soon. Me?......Oh i'll be goin to 'Ballet under the Stars' at Fort Canning tmr....ish ish..Can't wait man. I'll get to watch some live ballet performance shitz...whoohooo.
Two more weeks to go before Term test, and i've not prepare a thing. But nevermind, i guess, i'll catch up.
Ok lah, till then....pple...PLEASE UPDATE...boring tau if baca same old posts..ok.
bye...
Wat's wrong wit u pple....No updates ah? I guess everyone muz b bz wit their own life...Anyway, this weekend, DP's not meeting up, cz Wan n Rul be having their Graduation Ceremony tmr...hey good luck guys. Then for Ayu, I tink she's gonna spend tyme with her frens/phamily...i dunno. As for Sani, hurmmmmm i'm not sho either. He should be spending tyme wit his family too , i guess, cz he'll b flying to Thailand soon. Me?......Oh i'll be goin to 'Ballet under the Stars' at Fort Canning tmr....ish ish..Can't wait man. I'll get to watch some live ballet performance shitz...whoohooo.
Two more weeks to go before Term test, and i've not prepare a thing. But nevermind, i guess, i'll catch up.
Ok lah, till then....pple...PLEASE UPDATE...boring tau if baca same old posts..ok.
bye...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home